Reviewer applications open
15 January 2021
Reviewer applications close
Mid February 2021
19 April 2021
5 May 2021
Reviewer Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted an application. Notifications will be sent in mid February.
Reviewers form an integral role in the selection and allocation of abstracts in the WFOT Congress programme that will showcase comprehensive, innovative, inclusive and culturally diverse perspectives of occupational therapy. The selection of successful reviewers will be international occupational therapists of the highest calibre.
Reviewers will be acknowledged on the WFOT Congress website and Programme Handbook. A Certificate of Appreciation will also be emailed following the Congress.
Before you apply, please take note of the below requirements to determine your eligibility.
- Reliable access to email and the internet (all reviews will be conducted online and communication from the WFOT Congress Office will be via email)
- Qualification as an occupational therapist
- Strong interest in contributing to the scientific programme
- Ability to complete the reviewing of abstracts between 19 April – 5 May 2021
- Ability to review up to 50 abstracts according to specified criteria within the timeframe
- Broad clinical experience or a depth of clinical experience in a specialty area
- Broad research experience or a depth of research experience in a speciality area &/or methodology
- Up to date knowledge and experience in one or more of the Congress theme areas or practice areas
- Ability to review in either English or French
- Previous skills / experience in reviewing abstracts (e.g. reviewed for a local conference, reviewed journal submission etc.)
- Previous successful submission of your own congress abstracts
- Writing and presentation experience